ICAP Executive Search: Internal Audit Head (Ref. 2191)
ICAP Executive Search
Internal Audit Head
Our client, an IT and telecoms organization, seeks to recruit their Internal Audit Head.
The Internal Audit Head will be responsible for preparing and implementing a risk based audit plan to assess, report on, and make suggestions for improving the company’s key operational and finance activities and internal controls.
· Ensure the audit process is utilized in identifying control weakness and developing recommendations within all divisions and operations of the company. The focus of this service may be on the financial, operational, or information technology issues.
· Manage, plan, budget, and establish objectives and determine organizational structure of the Internal Audit department to ensure a continuing efficient audit operation, including the management of the audit team.
· Oversee the development of the Internal Audit plan using a risk-based approach in conjunction with senior management, line of business management and external auditors.
· Provide regular reports on the company’s system of internal controls, significant audit recommendations, and investigations into fraudulent activity.
· Interface regularly with senior corporate and line of business management, as well as with the Human Resources function.
· Undergraduate degree preferably in math or accounting coupled with a post-graduate degree in business. CPA or local audit qualification required.
· Significant audit experience with a global multi-subsidiary company, preferably within the telecoms and IT industries, and previous experience within a Big-4 firm.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to attract and energize a talented staff.
· Strong analytical/ quantitative skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to meet or exceed client expectations. Customers include department general managers, senior management, and other stakeholders.
· The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, including car, cell phone, medical and pension plan along with excellent global career perspectives.
Please specify » Internal Audit Head(Ref. 2191)» in the subject line of your e-mail.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.